Access Publishing hosted a Social Media Seminar today for local business people in Paso Robles. See the slide show above for the outline of the presentation. The seminar was lead by Paso Robles Daily News Managing Editor Skye Ravy. She shared the secrets to social media success.
The seminar covered the following topics:
• What types of businesses benefit from social media marketing
• Why businesses need to have a presence on social media
• How to create a social media strategy for your business
• Best practices for social media marketing in Paso Robles
• Increase customer engagement on social media
• How to create Facebook ads and promote content on Facebook
• How to best use Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and LinkedIn
• How to decide which social media platforms are best for your specific business
Speaker Skye Ravy has more than five years of experience in social media marketing for small business, and currently manages the social media accounts for the Paso Robles Daily News, the San Luis Obispo County Visitor’s Guide, the A-Town Daily News, and other Access Publishing sites and publications, reaching a social media audience of more than 20,000. Collectively, Access Publishing manages over 100 social media accounts of local businesses.