Karen Battaglia is an account representative for Access Publishing who provides local business marketing at multiple levels. It is a local leader in online marketing, Internet advertising, local search engine optimization, SEO, SEM, writing, graphic design and web design.
The company publishes the leading tourist magazine in San Luis Obispo, San Luis Obispo Visitors Guide, North County Access, Your Cambria Phone Book, Templeton Chamber Guide, Heritage Ranch Directory, and the Oak Shores Directory.
Karen’s experience in printing, newspaper design, sales and marketing began in 1982 when she was part owner in several magazines and a bi-weekly newspaper in the Antelope Valley Ca area.
1. Where did you grow up and why aren’t you there now?
I grew up in California City,Ca. I moved to Paso Robles in the late eighties because of the great small town atmosphere, friendly people and a great job opportunity.
2. What are you most passionate about professionally?
I am passionate about helping business customers navigate the confusing and ever changing world of marketing.
3. What would be impossible for you to give up?
4. Where can we find you when you’re not working?
Outdoors hiking or golfing
5. What’s the one problem you are best at solving for your clients?
I like to figure out how to manage my clients budget in the best most effective way
6. Anything else you’d like to tell people about yourself?
I love working with clients and it makes me feel good to have the trust and respect of the local business community. Volunteering with the Paso Robles Main Street is also a big part of my giving back to the community.