Nona Cantalupo has been in sales since 1980 and has lived in Paso Robles since 1990. She has two children and eight grandchildren. In her spare time, Nona enjoys horseback trail riding and camping with her horses and is a cowboy mounted shooting champ.
1. Where did you grow up and why aren’t you there now?
I grew up in Oregon and fell in the love with the Central Coast.
2. What are you most passionate about professionally?
Helping my customers grow awareness of their business and learn the value of advertising
3. What would be impossible for you to give up?
I could not give up my horses
4. Where can we find you when you’re not working?
Riding my horse and competing in Cowboy Mounted Shooting
5. What’s the one problem you are best at solving for your clients?
6. Anything else you’d like to tell people about yourself?