San Luis Obispo County Construction Company, CA
San Luis Obispo County New Construction, CA
Coastal Construction & Engineering offers many Construction services in San Luis Obispo County;
- Plumbing using trenchless technology (pipe bursting) to repair, replace and install underground pipes
- New construction plumbing that includes horizontal boring for new pipelines for all utilities.
- Locating underground utilities using multi sensor technologies. We use the latest camera technologies for sewer lines.
- Excavating for roadwork, grading, paving, foundation preparation and demolition
- Complete new home construction and renovation
- Concrete work for foundations, sidewalks and approaches and stamped concrete designs, finishes, sand reinforcement, French drains, removing existing concrete, asphalt or dirt and complete job site cleanup
- Horizontal boring, pipe bursting for all underground utilities, including new installations, replacements, permit upgraded/approved for new construction
About Coastal Construction & Engineering:
General Contractor, Corey Sarros, started learning the trade of construction from his father at the young age of 3 years old in upstate New York. He continued on as an adult, where he was managing job sites at 16 and started his own tile company at age 17. He moved to the Central Coast in 2001 obtained his B contractors license at only 24 years old and has worked his way up.
Corey then obtained his A license, which is the highest and most difficult license to obtain in the state of California.Not only did he pass the first time he took it, he was the first to finish in his class. If it’s your home, or commercial project you are in good hands with Coastal Construction & Engineering because Corey’s exceptional wealth of knowledge, his extraordinary work ethic and his drive for perfection will have you completely happy & amazed.
Corey does all areas & forms of construction, which is extremely rare. This includes Complete New Home Construction/Remodels, Excavating, Grading, Paving, Road Work, All Types of Concrete Work, Underground Utilities, Trenchless Sewer Lines, and horizontal boring. Corey is also very helpful in designing your project. If you can think it, he can do it.
Tuesday: 8:00 am-6:00 pm
Wednesday: 8:00 am-6:00 pm
Thursday: 8:00 am-6:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am-6:00 pm
Saturday: 10:00 am-2:00 pm
- You must login to post comments