Access Publishing sponsored a business seminar Sept. 27, 2016, showing local businesses and organization how to get more exposure from the media. The Press Release Seminar showed how to effectively write and submit a press release. It was hosted by speaker Skye Ravy, managing editor of the Paso Robles Daily News, A-Town Daily News & the San Luis Obispo County Visitors Guide.
The secrets of a press release:
• Successful press release topics
• Required elements in a press release
• How to submit a press release
• Where to submit your press release locally
Where to send a local press release:
• Access Publishing: Paso Robles Daily News, A-Town Daily News, Templeton Guide, San Luis Obispo County Visitor’s Guide: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Paso Magazine: email@example.com
• The San Luis Obispo Tribune: firstname.lastname@example.org
• News Media Corporation: Atascadero News, Paso Press: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Cal Coast News: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
• KSBY: email@example.com
• KPRL: firstname.lastname@example.org
• KCBX: email@example.com
• KEYT: firstname.lastname@example.org
• SLO Stringer: email@example.com
• Soaring Eagle Press (Templeton) : firstname.lastname@example.org
For more tips on writing a press release, click here.
For more information, questions or comments, call Access Publishing at (805) 226-9890.