Access Publishing hosts Social Media Seminar
–Do I really need to market my business using social media? What platforms should I use to reach customers? How do I create asocial media strategy for my business? Learn the answer to all these questions and more with Access Publishing’s Social Media Seminar.
The seminar will be hosted by Paso Robles Daily News Managing Editor Skye Ravy. She will share the secrets to social media success. It’s time to capitalize on social media marketing sites like Facebook
, or risk falling behind the competition. Social media platforms can be a great way to reach your target audience and increase sales.
The seminar will be held on Tuesday, June 28, from 10 to 11:30 a.m. at the North San Luis Obispo County Association of Realtors
building, located at 1101 Riverside Ave # A in Paso Robles.
The seminar is free to attend, and will cover topics including the following:
• What types of businesses benefit from social media marketing
• Why businesses need to have a presence on social media
• How to create a social media strategy for your business
• Best practices for social media marketing in Paso Robles
• Increase customer engagement on social media
• How to create Facebook ads and promote content on Facebook
• How to best use Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and LinkedIn
• How to decide which social media platforms are best for your specific business
• And more!
Speaker Skye Ravy has more than five years of experience in social media marketing for small business, and currently manages the social media accounts for the Paso Robles Daily News, the San Luis Obispo County Visitor’s Guide, the A-Town Daily News, and other Access Publishing sites and publications, reaching a social media audience of more than 20,000. Collectively, Access Publishing manages over 100 social media accounts of local businesses.
Seating is limited. Call today to reserve your seat: (805) 226-9890 or click here and make a reservation online
. Complimentary coffee and fruit will be served.