Women in Business hosting search engine optimization expertThe Paso Robles Chamber of Commerce Women in Business is hosting a luncheon on how to rank higher in Google search results for keywords important to your business or organization. Guest speaker Beth Brennan, a local expert in online marketing, will discuss “The 5 Keys to Ranking in Google Search Results.” She and her team at Access Publishing help over 100 local businesses with web design and search engine optimization (SEO) strategies. What is SEO? It’s the key to ranking on Google for searches important to your business. The Women in Business luncheon is Friday, March 18, at the Paso Robles Inn Ballroom, 1103 Spring St in Paso Robles. Doors open at 11 a.m., lunch is served at 11:30 a.m., program starts at noon. Click here to register.
Did you know…
- • 97% of consumers search for local businesses online
- • 75% of users never scroll past the first page
- • 80% of users ignore paid ads and look for organic
- • Research – Learn how you rank on Google and how your potential customers are searching
- • Optimize – Learn proven techniques to apply to your website and pages
- • Communicate – Learn how to show Google your business is a local leader