Native advertising is an excellent new marketing strategy
Customer engagement increases with content that reads like editorial–Native advertising is sponsored content that is designed to look and feel like the content around it in a publication. It’s a popular advertising choice available in national media like the New York Times, Wall Street Journal and USA Today. Locally, native advertising is available from Access Publishing. Sponsored content is designed to blend in with editorial content. Examples range from story packages to sponsor-written posts. Publications use a variety of media, including text, videos and photos, and extend the reach of the content via social media and email promotions.
Native advertising is powerful marketing
- • People view native ads 53-percent more frequently than traditional ads.
- • Native advertising can increase brand lift by as much as 82-percent.
- • Purchase intent is 53-percent higher when consumers click on native ads.
- • Native ads containing rich media can boost conversion by as much as 60-percent.
Native advertising is available locallySponsored content opportunities, also known as a promoted articles, are available in San Luis Obispo County:
- • Paso Robles Daily News
- • A-Town Daily News
- • San Luis Obispo Visitors Guide
- • Templeton Community Guide
Purchasing a promoted article includes:
- • Article highlighted at top right of home page
- • Article posted on website indefinitely
- • Email distribution to over 4,000 subscribers
- • Facebook post to 15,000 followers
- • Additional social media post posts to Twitter, Tumblr and LinkedIn
Examples of local promoted articles
- • Relics Antique Mall offers vintage decor and more
- • Pop-Up Thirsty Thursday at Treana Tasting Cellar
- • Thomas Hill Organics to present ‘Table to Farm’ dinner series
- • Learn 5 keys to ranking in Google search results
- • Heart to Heart seeking a ‘Community Angel’